QuestionsContact Amber Berry
Richmond Ballet’s exceptional dance performances and education programs are made possible by the support of many generous donors. These contributions enable us to reach over 75,000 patrons and participants each year.
Please visit the menu to the left or contact our Development Team to explore the ways you can support Richmond Ballet.
- Make a gift of any size to the Annual Fund and provide much needed support for all of the Ballet’s performances and programs.
- Honor a family member, friend or colleague on a special occasion with a gift sponsoring a performance.
- Sponsor a new work or world premiere and participate in the creation of a new ballet.
- Sponsor the costumes, sets, music and other production elements for performances.
- Make it possible for a child, a fourth grade class or a school to participate in our Minds In Motion program.
- Fund a scholarship to The School of Richmond Ballet.