QuestionsContact Rebecca Weger
The School of Richmond Ballet offers premium dance training for children and adults from beginner to professional levels. Our internationally known faculty is committed to providing an environment where students can learn and have fun doing it. Class offerings include ballet, jazz, modern, character, theatre and adult dance classes.
- Develop and improve your ballet technique in a focused series of classes taught by professional dancers and dance educators.
- Experience one of the finest dance facilities on the East Coast.
- Explore jazz, modern, character dance and theatre dance disciplines.
- Enrich your performance skills by learning more about mime, music, acting and the theatrical aspects of dance.
- Work with Richmond Ballet Company and Artistic Staff as a Richmond Ballet Trainee in preparation for a professional dance career.
- Join other serious-minded dance students in an intensive yet fun atmosphere of camaraderie and shared dance interests.
For questions or details, please contact:
at firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 344-0906 ext. 231