Richmond Ballet, the State Ballet of Virginia has an immediate opening for a Production Manager. This experienced person will be primarily responsible for coordinating the technical aspects of live presentation as seen by the audience from inception to the performance in all areas both technical and business. This person will create timelines for work completion and scheduled meetings with different departments (e.g. technical, costume, set and lighting design). This person will estimate and implement budget needs and will determine human resources needed. The Production Manager reports directly to the Managing Director. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. EOE
Please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Jan 15, 2016
PATRON SERVICES MANAGER/MARKETING MANAGER
Overview: To effectively manage the Box Office Operation, maximizing revenue from sale of tickets and merchandise while ensuring the highest standards of customer care is maintained. In addition to Box Office duties, the manager also works with Marketing Director on assigned duties.
• Supervision of sales, staff, accounting and customer service of Box Office.
• Make sure that Box Office Staff is properly trained to operate the Ticketing System.
• Develop the system for issuing tickets and enforce all policies concerning exchanges, refunds and similar activities.
• Notify Marketing Director when inventory suggests demand pricing and prepare Box Office Staff, SMG and ETIX Team when demand pricing is in place.
• Monitor and assign cash drawers to Box Office Staff at the start of each work day and make sure that cash drawers balance at the end of the day.
• Working with Box Office Staff, make sure that MOP statements are prepared accurately and turned into Accounting on a daily basis.
• Works with Marketing Director to develop annual Marketing budget and keep track of dollars spent during the season.
• Prepare annual Marketing chart with all print, broadcast and digital ads, email blasts and other marketing efforts.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Provide forecasts by extracting weekly/daily data from ETIX of financial goals to Marketing Director at 90, 60 and 30 days in advance of each production.
• Expected to be present at Box Office for all performances.
• Act as the liaison from the organization to ETIX.
• Prepare pre-performance scripts before each production.
• Prepare seating numbers on house seats for Studio Theatre productions.
• Works with House Manager with house seats and accessible seating as needed.
• Set up and make presentations wherever possible to community group to help sell season packages.
• Other work as assigned by Marketing Director/Management.
1-3 years Box Office experience; Experience with ETix preferred
Salary:Competitive Salary plus benefits
Benefits:Richmond Ballet offers a competitive benefits package.
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Position open until filled.
Posted: Apr 26, 2016
Part-time Custodial Position
Richmond Ballet is hiring for two, part time custodians. This is a great opportunity to work with a terrific organization. We are flexible with scheduling options that may include days, evenings, and Saturday coverage. Schedules will depend on individual’s availability.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Under general supervision, perform a wide variety of custodial and maintenance duties in order to provide a clean, orderly and safe environment; and perform related work as required.
The Custodian has the primary responsibility for cleaning the building in such a way as to promote health and safety. It is the role of the custodian to follow daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules including, but not limited to, the classrooms, kitchen, office areas, bathrooms, storage areas and entrances. The Custodian performs custodial and maintenance duties in and around building facilities; troubleshoots, performs minor repairs, and responds to emergency calls for service; implements setup and take-down for a wide variety of building events; works closely with employees and the public to meet the custodial needs of the area; and resolves problems to ensure efficient and safe operations.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: May 9, 2016