1. What is the difference between Season Tickets and Single Tickets?
Season Tickets are purchased as a package of discounted tickets to more than one production; a single ticket is one (or more) tickets to a single production.
2. Where do you perform?
35th Anniversary Celebration, The Nutcracker and Cinderella are performed at the Carpenter Theatre at Dominion Energy Center. All other performances are held in our Studio Theatre, located on the third floor of Richmond Ballet’s building at 407 East Canal Street.
3. What are your hours?
The Richmond Ballet Box Office is open Monday through Friday, 11am to 6pm and two hours before show times. Closed on holidays.
4. Where is will call located?
- – At the Studio Theatre will call is located at the Richmond Ballet Box Office on the first floor.
- – At the Dominion Energy Center will call is located in the kiosk under the marquee at the corner of 6th Street & Grace Street.
5. I’ve lost my tickets, what should I do?
Please call the Richmond Ballet Box Office at (804) 344-0906 ext. 224 if you have lost your tickets.
6. I purchased tickets to a performance that I can no longer attend. Can I get a refund or exchange my tickets?
All tickets are non-refundable.
- If you can no longer attend the original performance date for which you purchased your tickets, please call the Richmond Ballet Box Office up to 24 hours before the performance at 804-344-0906 ext. 224 and we will exchange your tickets to another day/time within the same production at the cost of $5.00 per ticket.* Please know that you may also incur additional costs if you switch from an evening to a matinee performance or if you move to a more expensive seating section. All seats are subject to availability.
*The $5.00 per ticket exchange fee is waived for all Season Ticket holders.
6. Does my young child need a ticket?
- – If your child is 3 and under and will be sitting on your lap throughout the entire performance, you do not need to purchase a ticket for them; however if your child will be sitting in an actual seat then you must purchase a ticket for them.
- – Any child age 4 and up must have a ticket.
7. Is there accessible seating available?
Yes, there is accessible seating available at both the Studio Theatre and the Carpenter Theatre. Please call the Richmond Ballet Box Office at (804) 344-0906 ext. 224 if you require accessible seating.
8. What should I wear to a Richmond Ballet performance?
Business casual is the common attire worn to a performance; however, there is no actual dress code. Please feel free to wear whatever is comfortable for you.
9. What time do doors open for the performances?
- – At the Studio Theatre the 3rd floor lobby opens 1 hour prior to the start of all performances. Seating begins 30 minutes prior to the start of all performances.
- – At the Dominion Energy Center lobby doors open 1 hour before the start of the performance. Seating begins 30 minutes prior to the start of all performances.