Richmond Ballet Studio Theatre
The Richmond Ballet Studio Theatre is located in the heart of downtown Richmond, at 407 E. Canal Street, Richmond, Virginia, 23219.
WEEKDAY PARKING (Monday-Thursday)
RICHMOND BALLET LOT
- Patrons are welcome to park in the lot directly next to the Ballet’s building for no charge. Availability is on a first come first served basis. The entrance to the Ballet’s parking lot is on 4th Street, accessed via E. Byrd Street. As always, paid street parking remains available.
CANAL STREET LOT
- Patrons are also welcome to park in the “blue” spots in the lot across from the Ballet’s building (the “blue” spots closest to Canal Street) after 5:00PM for no charge.
- There are 4 entrances to this lot across the street from the Ballet’s building – the lot is accessible via Canal, 4th, Cary and 5th Streets.
- Please be aware that parking outside of the “blue” spots without paying the $5.00 fee will result in a ticket.
- Pay Stations: There is a pay station located at 4th & Canal Streets that will accept both cash and credit cards. There is no longer an attendant manning the lot. Please follow the instructions on the pay station to pay either by credit card or with cash. Please note that the pay station does not give change.
- As always, paid street parking remains available.
WEEKEND PARKING (Friday, Saturday, & Sunday)
- Patrons are again welcome to park in the Canal Street Lot. Please be aware that there is a $5.00 charge for parking in ANY of the spots in the lot across the street from the Ballet’s building (this includes the blue spots).
- There is a pay station located at 4th & Canal Streets that will accept both cash and credit cards. There is no longer an attendant manning the lot. Street parking remains available.
- As always, both the lot next to the Ballet’s building and street parking remain available.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO…
- PLAN AHEAD: Please also be aware that various other downtown events and Festivals use the lot across Canal Street for parking, while also directing visitors to the surrounding areas for street parking. Please plan ahead when such conflicts arise.
- WILL CALL will open an hour before each show. Will Call is located on the 1st floor of the Ballet’s building, at 407 E. Canal Street.
- SEATING begins 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance. Arrive early to enjoy refreshments at the Ballet Barre, located in the 3rd Floor lobby! Refreshments will also be available at intermission.
- LATE SEATING POLICY: Please plan to arrive on time. For both the safety of our dancers and to ensure the best viewing experience for your fellow patrons, please note that Richmond Ballet adheres to a strict ‘no late seating’ policy for Studio Theatre performances. We appreciate your cooperation. TV screens in the lobby will stream the live show to accommodate all late-comers.