QuestionsContact Susan Collet
School of Richmond Ballet Policies & Information
SRB Annual Registration:
- Registration must be completed and tuition must be paid, either in full or 1st installment, prior to any student’s enrollment into class. Any outstanding balance must be paid in full before a student may register.
A valid credit or debit card must be entered at the time of registration. Current balances will be charged automatically on the installment due date listed below.
- There is a non-refundable $25.00 annual processing fee due with the first payment, per student, which will automatically be charged to the account.
- A COVID-19 cleaning fee of $40 will be charged each installment. Families who choose to pay in full will be charged a total of $120 for COVID-19 cleaning fees (a $40 discount for paying in full).
- A 3% credit card surcharge will be added to every credit card transaction.
- Any student with an unpaid balance by the 5th business day after the installment due date will not be permitted to attend class.
- A limited amount of financial aid is available. Please see the section below titled Financial Aid.
SRB Tuition Payment:
- Upon registration, all students and their parents/legal guardians are obligated to pay the agreed upon full tuition whether they remain enrolled in the program or not. Notwithstanding significant program changes due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, tuition is non-refundable; nor pro-rated except in the case of a serious illness or injury documented by a doctor’s explanation.
- School of Richmond Ballet tuition is set at affordable, competitive rates. Students enrolled for the year can pay their tuition in full at the time of registration, or in four equal installments. The first installment is due at the time of registration. For those who choose to pay in installments, a valid credit or debit card must be entered at the time of enrollment. Current balances will be charged automatically on the installment due dates listed below. Selecting the installment payment option does not lessen the legal obligation to pay the full year’s tuition. The installment payment schedule is as follows:
1st Payment – Due at time of registration
2nd Payment – Due November 1, 2020
3rd Payment – Due February 1, 2021
4th Payment – Due April 1, 2021
Minds In Motion Ambassadors:
Minds In Motion Ambassadors will not be responsible for tuition in classes provided as part of the Minds In Motion Program. Ambassadors enrolling in any SRB classes should follow the financial section for School of Richmond Ballet.
Summer Intensive and Housing:
1st Payment – Non-refundable deposit of $500 due at time of registration.
2nd Payment – Balance due by May 1, 2021
SRB Summer Session/Camps:
Full Payment due at time of registration.
MIM Summer Camps:
1st Payment – A non-refundable deposit of $75 is due at time of registration.
Balance due 2 weeks before first day of camp.
Fee(s) and Delinquent Accounts:
- In the event that a check is returned for insufficient funds, we will make a second attempt to deposit the check. Each time a check is returned for insufficient funds, a $35.00 returned check fee will be added to the student account.
- A $25.00 late fee, per student, will be imposed on the fifth business day after a due date and on the first of each month for as long as your account is not current.
- Should this account become delinquent and collection becomes necessary, the undersigned agrees to be additionally responsible for attorney’s fees of 33 1/3% of total delinquent balance and all applicable court costs incurred by School of Richmond Ballet. When using the automatic payment option, it is the responsibility of the payee to notify School of Richmond Ballet of changes to the credit card on file. If financial difficulties arise, please call 804.344.0906 and ask to speak with SRB Business Director, Susan Collet.
Limited Financial Assistance is available to students in the School of Richmond Ballet ages 8 and up. Families wishing to apply for assistance must click on the links below or contact SRB Business Director, Susan Collet – firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online at http://www.mytads.com/
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax prior to the application due date of August 20, 2020.
- Household members’ most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2’s from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
Need Assistance with your Application?
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information.
Online Chat: http://www.mytads.com/
Mailing Address:1201 Hawthorne Ave., Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Telephone:800.884.8237 (M-F, 8-8 Central)
Written notice of intent to withdraw must accompany all withdrawals. Tuition is non-refundable; nor pro-rated except in the case of a serious illness or injury documented by a doctor’s explanation.
The billing contact will be held responsible for payment for all classes prior to the time of written notification of withdrawal of a student from the School of Richmond Ballet, and will be charged the following withdrawal fee:
- Children’s Division: $25.00
- Lower Division: $75.00
- Middle Division: $150.00
- Upper Division: $250.00
- Trainee Division: $500.00
For withdrawals from the Summer Intensive Program before May 1, a refund of the student’s current balance less the non-refundable deposit(s) will be issued.
Any student withdrawing after May 1, 2021 will be held responsible for the full tuition amount (and housing cost, if applicable) for the 2021 Summer Intensive Program. Medical withdrawals must be accompanied by a doctor’s note in order to receive a refund, less the non-refundable deposit(s).
Summer Housing Fees:
Housing fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and not pro-rated after May 1. Students who are registered and not withdrawn as of May 1 (and in the case of late registration, any date thereafter) are committed to paying the full balance of the housing costs, whether or not they remain enrolled in the program.
SRB Summer Session/Camps
For withdrawals from the Summer Session Program before June 1, a refund of the students’ tuition will be issued. Any student withdrawing after June 1, 2021 will be held responsible for the full tuition amount for the 2021 Summer Session/Camp. Medical withdrawals must be accompanied by a doctor’s note in order to receive a full refund.