QuestionsContact Box Office
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- 15% discount on all tickets!
- First opportunity to purchase additional seats
- Save on convenience charges
- Ticket exchange and ticket donation privileges
BRAND NEW THIS SEASON, Richmond Ballet is excited to offer a new flex package to our loyal patrons that will allow you to CHOREOGRAPH YOUR OWN SERIES. The new series will allow you the flexibility to choose a minimum of three performances you would most like to see at the time that best suits your schedule. Plus you get to choose the price level. Best of all, our new flex patrons will receive all of our great season ticket holders’ advantages!
Discounted Single Tickets
For season ticket holders only! Order additional single tickets at special discounted prices.
Carpenter Theatre Performances
|Carmina Burana, The Nutcracker or Don Quixote||$106||$68||$55||$38||$30|
Studio Theatre Performances
Choreographer’s Club: $75 All Other Dates: $34 Studio Theater Seating Chart *Carmina Burana, The Nutcracker and Don Quixote held in the Carpenter Theatre. All other productions held in Richmond Ballet Studio Theatre.
Single tickets are available starting August 26th.
Phone: Call 1-800-514-3849
Online: Go to www.etix.com
In Person: Visit the Richmond Ballet Box Office, located at 407 East Canal Street, Monday through Friday from 11am to 6pm. Closed on holidays. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and personal checks accepted.
NOTE – *All Tickets are Non-refundable & Non-exchangeable*
Authorized Ticket Sellers
Richmond Ballet is not responsible for tickets purchased anywhere other than ETIX, richmondballet.com, or at 1-800-514-3849; Richmond CenterStage Carpenter Theatre Box Office at 600 E. Grace Street; and Richmond Ballet Box Office at 407 E. Canal Street. The Ballet will not honor, exchange, or refund counterfeit, duplicate, or invalid tickets.
Student Ticket Pricing
Full-time college students with a valid student ID may purchase $20 rush tickets. Student tickets must be purchased at the Richmond Ballet Box Office, limit one per person, available one week before the performance. Subject to availability.
Pricing and Seating
Carpenter Theatre at Richmond CenterStage Carpenter Theater Seating Chart for Carmina Burana, The Nutcracker and Don Quixote. Tickets to Carpenter Theatre productions start as low as $20.
Richmond Ballet Studio Theatre Studio Theater Seating Chart Tickets to Studio Theatre productions start at $20.
Group Sales Info
Groups Get Perks
- Groups save 10-20% on Carpenter Theatre Productions, 10-15% on Studio Theatre Productions
- Personal one-on-one ticketing service
- Receive a Richmond Ballet information kit for your group
- Select seats and create a custom event around your performance attendance
- Groups consist of just 10 or more tickets
Group Savings for the Carpenter Theatre
Priority Period (before September 18th): 20% off Single Ticket Prices
After September 18th: 10% off Single Ticket Prices
*Price levels 1 and 6 are not eligible for discount.
Group Savings for the Studio Theatre
Priority Period (before September 18th): 15% off Single Ticket Prices
After September 18th: 10% off Single Ticket Prices
*Price level 3 not eligible for discount.
For more information on group sales, please contact Brad Tuggle at 804-592-3401.
- What is the difference between Season Tickets and single tickets?
- Season Tickets are purchased as a package of discounted tickets to more than one show; a single ticket is one (or more) tickets to a single performance.
- Where do you perform?
- Carmina Burana, The Nutcracker, and Don Quixote are performed at the Carpenter Theatre at Richmond CenterStage. All other performances are held in our Studio Theatre, located on the third floor of Richmond Ballet’s building at 407 East Canal Street.
- What are your hours?
- The Box Office is open Monday through Friday, 11am to 6pm and one hour before show times. Closed on holidays.
- Where can I park?
- Studio Theater: During performances, patrons can park in the parking lot across the street from the Richmond Ballet building. They can also park in the lot next to our building or in two hour parking on the street
- WEEKDAY PARKING: NO CHARGE: Patrons attending weekday performances of our Studio Series performances (Tuesday through Friday) are welcome to park either in the lot across from the Ballet’s building in the “blue” spots closest to Canal Street or in the lot directly next to the Ballet’s building at no charge. As always, street parking is also available .
- WEEKEND PARKING: $4.00 FEE: Please be reminded that there is a $4.00 charge for all parking in the lot across the street from the Ballet’s building for Saturday and Sunday Studio Series performances. There is a pay station located at 4th & Canal Streets that will accept both cash and credit cards. There is no longer an attendant manning the lot.
Please follow the instructions on the pay station to pay either by credit card or with cash. Please note, the pay station machine does NOT give change. Street parking remains available.
- Carpenter Theatre at Richmond CenterStage: Patrons can park on the street or pay to park in garages in close proximity to the theatre.
Advance reservations for Patron Assistance are encouraged to ensure the best possible experience. Please call the Richmond Ballet Patron Services Office at (804) 344-0906 ext. 224 with any questions or concerns.
Our Studio Theatre and classrooms are accessible to patrons who use wheelchairs. Most restrooms and water fountains in all facilities are wheelchair accessible.
Entry and Exit Assistance
For performances in the Richmond Ballet Studio Theatre, an usher can meet patrons who need assistance at the elevator.
If you or someone in your party plans to attend an event with a service animal, please inform the Box Office when purchasing your tickets so that we may arrange for an aisle seat.