QuestionsContact Susan Collet
Register for Classes
Please complete a registration form and return to The School of Richmond Ballet as soon as possible to ensure enrollment in your preferred class.
2014-2015 Registration Form
|Students new to The School of Richmond Ballet wishing to register for the Lower, Middle or Upper Division classes must attend a placement class at SRB prior to submitting a registration form. Please contact Susan Collet to arrange a placement class.|
|For Class Placement inquiries contact:||Return completed registration form & payment to:|
|Susan Collet||Attention Registration|
|407 E Canal Street||407 E Canal Street|
|Richmond, VA 23219||Richmond, VA 23219|
|Phone: (804) 344-0906 x228||Phone: (804) 344-0906 x228|
|Fax: (804) 344-0902||Fax: (804) 344-0902|
Please read this form thoroughly and keep for your records
1. Registration must be completed and tuition must be paid, either in full or 1st installment, prior to any student’s entrance into class.
2. There is a non-refundable $25.00 fee for each new student entering the school.
1. Upon registration all students and their parents/legal guardians make the commitment to pay the agreed upon full year’s tuition whether they remain enrolled in the program or not. Tuition is non-refundable except in the case of a serious illness or injury documented by a doctor’s explanation.
2. The School of Richmond Ballet tuition is set at affordable, competitive rates. Students enrolled for the year can pay their tuition in full at the time of registration, or in four installments. The first installment is due at the time of registration. Those who choose to pay in installments will receive invoices for subsequent payments, unless a request is made for automatic billing by credit card as listed on the registration form. There is a $25.00 annual processing fee due with the first payment, per student, for the installment payment option, which will automatically be applied to the account. Selecting the installment payment option does not lessen the legal commitment to pay the full year’s tuition. The installment payment schedule is as follows:
1st Payment – Due at time of registration
2nd Payment – Due November 1, 2014
3rd Payment – Due February 1, 2015
4th Payment – Due April 1, 2015
Fee(s) and Delinquent Accounts:
1. In the event that a check is returned for insufficient funds, we will make a second attempt to deposit the check. Each time a check is returned for insufficient funds, a $13.00 returned check fee will be added to the student account.
2. A $25.00 late fee will be imposed on the day after a due date and on the first of each month for as long as your account is not current.
3. Should this account become delinquent and collection becomes necessary, the undersigned agrees to be responsible for attorney’s fees of 33 1/3% and all applicable court costs incurred by The School of Richmond Ballet during the process. When using the automatic payment option, it is the responsibility of the payee to notify The School of Richmond Ballet of changes to the credit card on file. If financial difficulties arise, please call Kim Chiarchiaro, SRB Business Administrator, at (804) 344-0906 x 279.
Withdrawal Policy: Written notice of intent to withdraw must accompany all withdrawals.
Lower, Middle, and Upper Division: A $50.00 withdrawal fee will be charged for all withdrawals before September 30, 2014, and the student will be exempt from finishing payment for the 2014-2015 school year. A refund of the student’s current balance less the time enrolled in class and the $50.00 withdrawal fee will be issued. Any student withdrawing after September 30, 2014 will be held responsible for the full tuition amount for the 2014-2015 school year, even if paying in installments.
Children’s Division: Students in the Children’s Division will be held responsible for payment for all classes prior to the time of written notification of withdrawal, and will be charged a $25.00 withdrawal fee.
All withdrawals are effective as of the date on which the Administration Office is notified: informing your child’s teacher is NOT considered a formal notification of withdrawal. A formal notification in writing must be submitted to Kim Chiarchiaro, SRB Business Administrator. In cases when notification is received after a student stops attending class, the billing contact will still be held liable for tuition due for classes between the last attended class and the effective date of withdrawal.
Limited Financial Assistance is available to students enrolled in the Upper and Middle Levels. To qualify, students must demonstrate financial need, a high level of commitment, and significant talent as evaluated by the program’s director and teachers. Students wishing to apply for assistance must complete a Financial Aid Application along with supporting documentation, and turn it in with their registration form and initial minimum required payment (1st installment) no later than August 18, 2014.
By signing the registration form, I acknowledge that I have read the above financial information highlighting registration, tuition, and payment information. I am aware of the stipulations that accompany the installment payment option, which Richmond Ballet provides as a courtesy, and I agree to pay all money due on the dates as listed above. I further understand that if any account becomes 30 days overdue, the account may be turned over to a collection agency and that, except in the case of illness or injury, I am committed to pay the full year’s tuition.